Wednesday, December 28, 2011

In Which Connor Misses The Sleep Train And Not Much Happens

Well so much for that whole sleeping-through-the-night thing.  Connor must be feeling better, because he's resuming his old sleeping habits.  It's almost one in the morning right now and he's still going strong.  I am not terribly thrilled by this development; I've gotten used to getting a full night's sleep and it's going to be difficult to get back into Connor's usual groove. 

Oh well.  I guess that's what caffeine is for. 

Jeremy was off of work today, so Joanna came over in the morning.  Then Jer and I ventured out for a few hours to spend some quality time together.  We stopped by the coffee shop, the library, took a load to the local landfill (romantic, I know) and just enjoyed each other's company for a while.  I'm seriously spoiled having him home so much right now with the holidays, and I'm going to miss having these sorts of fun outings when his normal work routine resumes. 

It's just so nice having him here!

~Jess

No comments:

 
Blog Directory