Thursday, February 13, 2014

In Which Jer Is Almost Here

Jeremy comes tomorrow!

I'm so excited-- I can't wait to see him.  It's only for four days, but hey, any time with Jer is good time as far as I'm concerned.  It's just going to be really nice to spend some time with him and get the chance to relax.  Our schedule's been pretty busy of late, so I could definitely use some down time.

Today was no exception-- I spent most of it running errands, cleaning and making phone calls.  I did manage to get away long enough to fit a walk in and get my hair dyed though, which I was pretty excited about.  Since Jer is coming to visit I actually care about that sort of thing.  Three inches of dishwater blond and grayish roots are so not in this year.

I can't wait to see him!

~Jess

No comments:

 
Blog Directory