Wednesday, February 26, 2014

In Which We Will Do All The Driving

Tomorrow will be The Day Of The Medical Clinic Tours for me and the little guy, so I'm going to keep this short.  We need to leave here by 5:45 am to be able to make it through rush-hour traffic Connor's neurology appointment in Seattle.  Once it's over, we'll be headed to the pharmacy at the hospital on post, as one of Connor's new medications can only be picked up there if I don't want to have to pay for any more of it out of pocket.

  Then we need to stop by Connor's doctor's office in Puyallup to pick up the paperwork that allows the nurse to administer Connor's new medicine in school.  He needs it four times a day, and I really would rather not have to come in and give it to him every day if I can help it.

Not only is it kind of disruptive for the class, but it's a twenty-five minute commute each way.  So it eats into my important Sitting-Around-By-Myself-Eating-Chocolate time, and obviously we can't have that.  I'll be attending an adoption seminar on Friday, so I've got to cram all this stuff in tomorrow.

So basically it's going to be a whole lot of driving around to various waiting rooms.  Huzzah!

At least today was pretty good for all parties involved.  Connor had his feet measured for new AFOs, and Eden did quite a bit of studying for her classes.  I spent most of the day on the phone coordinating various appointments and running around trying to get the medication issue straightened out.  I can't say that I had a particularly good time doing it, but at least I accomplished some things, which always feels nice.

I'll be glad when things settle back down a bit, though!

~Jess

No comments:

 
Blog Directory