Sunday, November 23, 2008

Happenings

So today was kind of a laid-back day, which was nice. This morning about ten or so I heard a knock on the door and lo and behold it was Gloria, who had finished Twilight and was now wanting to borrow the next book in the series. I told her not to read it too quickly or she and Anna will have to fight for the third book. Then I drove over to Tami's house to study SEE (Signed Exact English). I got to watch her foster daughter dance around the house, which was fun. I popped over to the bookstore to pick up a copy of Hippos Go Berserk as a going away present for Nicole.

Then I ran by the house, grabbed Connor so Jer could start packing for his upcoming Spur Ride, and drove into Puyallup to see Nicole off. Nicole crammed about 10 billion baby items into my car to pass along to a certain pregnant friend who shall go unnamed on here until she's ready to share with the entire world. I dropped the items off at my friend's house, hit the grocery store, and came home to cook dinner. All in all it was a pretty laid back, uneventful day.

One big event I should mention, though-- Connor did his first standing with just us holding his hands for balance! Yay Big Boy Connor!!!!

~Jess

No comments:

 
Blog Directory