Connor had six seizures today, and enough is enough. The neurologist would like Connor to have another EEG before he figures out which medication he'd like to change (or add), so we're going in for one tomorrow morning. It's going to make for a pretty early morning, and it will be the first time since we arrived home that I haven't seen Ellen off to school. I'm really wishing that Connor's seizures had waited a few more weeks before blowing up so we could have had more time to settle in. Or even better-- a few more years. Or never.
But it wasn't too be, so we'll figure things out. Keep your fingers crossed that they'll capture an event during this EEG, or the next step is a 22 hour overnight study. I'm so not ready to be away from my girl overnight yet, and I'm pretty sure she's not ready for that either. But we'll do what we need to do if it comes to that.
Wish us luck tomorrow!
5 days ago