Sunday, January 29, 2012

In Which We Have A Rainy Day

It was all cold and rainy again, so no Christmas lights came down.  I'm sure I'll take them down by, oh, July.  That's a realistic goal.

Due to the aforementioned cold wet weather we spent most of the day all snuggled up inside.  The cats thought this was a pretty good plan and offered themselves as official leg warmers and purr boxes.  While Connor and Jer hung out I had important work-- a nice stack of books to go through and a cup of tea to drink.  It was a real hardship, but I struggled through.

Connor's rash is completely gone except for one nasty area on his cheek, and we're not entirely sure if that's left over from the allergic reaction or if he's got a new skin rash going on.  Fun times!  We'll see what it looks like tomorrow before we decide whether or not to take him back to the doctor.

So really not too much happened today, which was kind of a relief to tell you the truth.  Connor's been keeping us on our toes entirely too much lately; it was nice to relax and have some quiet time!

~Jess

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you all had time with the cats together

dlefler said...

Oh my goodness, I am catching up on blogs and Matt just had a similar situation. He finished his Bactrim about 2 weeks ago, so we're not sure. But he has HORRIBLE hives - we've been calling it the Rash of Doom. He's already allergic to amoxicillin - I certainly hope it isn't a delayed reaction to the Bactrim.

Anyway, I'm VERY glad Connor is getting better and rainy days ARE great for tea.

 
Blog Directory