Thursday, January 21, 2010

In Which Connor Has An Eeyore Day

Those questions for Jeremy are awesome. I'm pretty sure I can get at least two Saturdays out of this, if not more. He's been spending a whole lot of time thinking up good answers. Keep 'em coming!

Connor's still been acting a little more lethargic and grumpy than usual; today he actually told me that he didn't want to go to school, which is a big shocker as normally he's extremely enthusiastic about the place. I'm wondering if maybe it's his new medication that's making him feel out of sorts. He doesn't seem to be sick and once he got to school he apparently had a good time, so who knows? Everybody's allowed to have an Eeyore day once in a while I suppose.

While Connor had a kind of down day, mine was actually pretty great! I am so excited to say that I won't have to yank out any more of that horrible, horrible ivy at the new house-- not because it's all gone (it isn't) but because the fantastic Olympic Landscape and Irrigation Company has offered to help us clean up the front yard! I'm sure they have some more efficient way to get rid of the stuff. Like flamethrowers.

Hear that ivy? Your days are numbered.

And as if that wasn't good news enough, remember the photo shoot giveaway we won a few weeks ago? We've been talking with the lovely Kat about scheduling, and provided the weather cooperates we'll be headed out to the Olympic Sculpture Park in Seattle on Sunday for the big shoot! Hopefully Connor will be out of his current funk and we'll see some big smiles-- not that he isn't cute when he's Very Serious, but I do love it when he shows us that adorable infectious grin.

Now I just have to figure out what the heck we are going to wear!

~Jess

2 comments:

Team Carter Jay said...

Oh, I can't wait to see your new pics! Good luck :)

Wherever HE Leads We'll Go said...

I hate figuring out what to where for pictures. I am very indecisive and it makes me a little nuts.

Hope Connor is doing better, although I do really like Eeyore and Connor is cute no matter what!

Such exciting news about the ivy! The amount of people that have stepped up to help with this house is amazing!

 
Blog Directory