Friday, June 19, 2009

Writing For Hopeful Parents!

Connor did some fingerpainting this morning! We saran wrapped his g-tube so he wouldn't get it all messy. Rolling your child in saran wrap is kind of fun, by the way.

Um, yeah.

Anyway, just wanted to let you all know that once a month I'll be writing an article for Hopeful Parents. You can find my first one up over here.

Never fear-- I'll be blogging here as usual, though my post may be a little late tonight as Jer and I have a date!


~Jess

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Good for you! (Both on the date AND on the new blog)

Julia O'C said...

Great article! I'm looking forward to reading more from you.

Also: you have one cute little artist there!

Anonymous said...

Saran wrap sounds like fun for the kids! I bet he loved the finger painting.

 
Blog Directory