Saturday, July 17, 2010

In Which I Am Very Boring

This morning I went to Zumba, and I didn't even kick anybody in the head or anything!  I swear I'm getting good at this stuff.  And by "good," I mean "still gyrating wildly with no actual correlation to the rhythm of the music, but at least not hurting other people anymore."  Yeah!

Then I came home and mowed the lawn, because I am awesome like that.  And then I helped Jeremy clean off some of our decking boards so that we can stain them tomorrow.  After that we went off to a friend's barbecue, where we stayed until Connor announced it was time to leave by having a meltdown.  It was a close thing, but we got out of there just in the nick of time.

Tomorrow I'll be spending a large amount of quality time with our decking material, and probably also bungee jumping or paragliding or something.  Just kidding-- I'll be weeding the front lawn.  I live the most exciting life ever!

Though sometimes it's kind of nice to be boring for a change.  Even if it doesn't make for good blogging material.

~Jess

4 comments:

Julia O'C said...

When I see the words "boring" or "quiet" in your blog title, I immediately feel relief ("Oh, good! No seizures! No one got blown up! Everyone must be doing okay.").

I wish you lots "very boring" days in your future!!

I can't wait to see the pictures of your new deck. It sounds awesome. How nice will it be when you guys can sit out there and be boring together?

Geetha Srinivasan said...

Sorry to hear about Connor's seizure the other day. BTW did your doctor suggest anything about ketogenic diet?
I was told that before surgery this diet was the best option if meds don't work

Herding Grasshoppers said...

Boring is much better than seizure reports!

Here's to boring!

Julie

xraevision said...

I wish I could find the old post about you and Zumba class. I remember laughing so hard that I almost fell out of my chair because I imagined myself fitting your description. So glad that your life has been boring and uneventful lately! You need a little boring in your life. Can't wait to see photos of this deck, which is becoming infamous by the week!

 
Blog Directory