Tuesday, September 11, 2012

In Which The Plague Descends Upon Us

Connor had what might have been his first seizure this year at school today; turns out he was running a fever.  So he's not feeling so hot right now.  To make things even more fun, over the course of the day I've started feeling progressively more and more under the weather.  It's not that I'm congested or anything-- I just constantly feel like I need to sleep for about sixteen hours.  Bleagh.  Connor's got four appointments on Thursday, so I'm really hoping we'll both feel better by then.  I don't really want to think about how much fun it would be to reschedule all of that.

I'm totally not surprised by this-- seems like Connor manages to get sick the first or second week of school just about every year.  It's just chosen not to pass me by this year, dang it.

So we'll both take it easy tomorrow, and hopefully we'll get to feeling better soon!

~Jess

No comments:

 
Blog Directory