Thursday, July 2, 2009

Home

We're home.

We're tired.

I finally got Connor to bed around eleven last night. He then woke up every hour on the hour bawling-- probably having nightmares about me leaving him. I had to get up at 6:30 to finish my packing, as I wasn't able to pack the night before due to Connor's state of panic whenever he saw me putting things in the suitcase. I should really know better than to do this by now.

He stayed awake the whole plane ride of course, despite my attempts to cajole him into napping so I could catch a few hours of shuteye myself. He enjoyed every second of the flight once he figured out that we were getting on the plane together, which I had only told him about 8,000 times by this point.

So anyway, we're home safely. More tomorrow. Good night.

~Jess

1 comment:

Julia O'C said...

Glad you're back safe & sound!

 
Blog Directory