Friday, July 31, 2009

On The Mend!

Connor is back down in his own bed for the first time in almost a week. It's currently a very livable 75 degrees in the apartment, and it's supposed to get down to 57 degrees outside tonight. Over the next few days we're supposed to start slowly returning to our usual temperatures for this time of year. It's even supposed to rain.

I never thought I'd be grateful for a forecast of rain in this area-- but I'm actually looking forward to it.

I spent a good portion of the day taking it easy, which was wonderful, and I also got my massage, which was even better! While my back still hurts, it doesn't hurt quite as much as it did, and the pain isn't radiating out into my leg and across my back anymore. Tomorrow and the next day I'm going to spend doing some light work around the house-- nothing strenuous. Hopefully by the time Monday rolls around I'll be feeling much better. Monday is going to be really, really busy for us. I plan to spend tonight doing a little oil painting, working on a poem or two, and going to bed early.

Speaking of which-- Connor was out almost as soon as his head hit the mattress. I think he's happy to be back in his own bed!

~Jess

4 comments:

Katy said...

Sounds liks things are looking up!

Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling better. Hope the trend continues!
-Julia O'C

Jess said...

Thanks-- I'm feeling much better!

~Jess

Anonymous said...

Maybe it's time for a trip to the pool again. Swimming (or floating) is supposed to make your back feel better.
-Brechtje

 
Blog Directory