Monday, November 12, 2012

In Which Connor Feels Under The Weather

Connor did not have the best of days today; he woke up this morning with a stuffy nose that got progressively worse all day.  Currently he's still awake, and he's snorting like a little baby water buffalo.  I'm glad the night nurse is here tonight, because I have no doubt that once he actually goes to sleep the snoring will be. . . impressive.

So he's coughing and hoarse and throwing up a lot and also running a low temperature, which was discovered when he had a small seizure in the middle of the grocery store.  Luckily he didn't have school today because of Veteran's Day, but I'd say off the top of my head that the odds of him going in tomorrow are not very good.  If he's not better in a couple of days I'll take him in to the doctor and make sure he doesn't have strep throat again or something. 

Hope he feels better again soon!

~Jess

No comments:

 
Blog Directory