Saturday, November 3, 2012

In Which We Play Some More And Connor Doesn't Sleep

Today we drove down to the farmer's market in Olympia for some shopping and sightseeing.  Connor's favorite market regular band was playing, so he was pretty excited about that!  The baby seemed to enjoy the music too; he cracked up whenever the flute started in.  It's always nice to start appreciating good music early, right?

And that's about all I've got; Connor stayed up until two in the morning last night, and tonight he seems to be sleeping in ten minute intervals.  So my brain is fried!  Good thing I've got a lot of caffeinated tea, right?  Luckily his night nurse is back tomorrow, so I won't have another late night.  I don't want our adventures cut short because I keep falling asleep!

~Jess

No comments:

 
Blog Directory