Wednesday, November 7, 2012

In Which Connor Shares

Connor seemed to be feeling a bit better today; he slept in until noon and then was progressively more chipper as the day went on. 

I, however, have been hit by a mack truck.  Connor either shared generously with the germs or I managed to find some new and creative ones of my own.  He has what's probably a stomach bug, and I've got some sort of upper respiratory bug.  So either it's hitting us differently or we've just both managed to get sick.  Whee!

We spent the day on the couch, wrapped up in blankets, drinking tea and watching Thai soap operas.  Hope we both feel better tomorrow!

~Jess

1 comment:

Chloes Mom Mary said...

I hope you both feel better tomorrow.

Cuddled in blankets, drinking tea sounds like just what's needed.

 
Blog Directory