Tuesday, November 6, 2012

In Which Connor Is A Sickykin

Little guy was not feeling well today, I'm sad to say.  He didn't want to wake up at all in the morning-- so much so that I ended up deciding to let him stay home from school, because there wasn't any point in taking him when he was just going to spend the time sleeping.  He ended up snoozing until almost 11:30, and then he got up and perked up a little bit before dozing off again around three. 

He slept off and on pretty much the whole day, and in the evening he started running a low-grade fever.  I think he's just got some sort of little stomach bug.  So other than a quick run outside the house for groceries, to drop off some library books and my voting ballot, we spent the day at home.

By the end of the day I was feeling a bit under the weather too; I suspect I may be coming down with the same thing.  We'll just have to see, but I think we'll probably be sticking close to home again tomorrow. 

~Jess

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Hope yall feel better soon!!

 
Blog Directory