Friday, April 20, 2012

In Which Connor Grows Some More And I Might Get Some Sleep

Connor got a haircut today, and once again looks a bajillion years older.  He was extremely good for his hair cut, and no ears were chopped off or anything.

He really looks six years old now, which is crazy.  I had to raise the height on his stander again today; I swear the kid is growing like a weed.  He's heavy enough now (over forty pounds!) that we're starting to talk about lifts and whatnot.  Luckily he helps a little bit when he's being picked up out of his wheelchair by pulling to stand, because otherwise my back would probably be killing me. 

We got a phone call from our insurance program yesterday, and apparently we should be hearing from a nurse triage some time in the next couple of weeks about starting up some night nursing for Connor!  I am incredibly excited about this whole thing, and I have absolutely no idea what I'll do with all of that sleep.  I don't think I've gotten eight full hours of sleep more than two nights in a row since the little guy was born, so this is a big occasion.  Hopefully we'll get that set up soon so that I can start catching up!

~Jess

No comments:

 
Blog Directory