Monday, April 9, 2012

In Which I Am Soooooooo Sick

I think my brain is melting.

I am so ridiculously sick right now.  Connor, on the other hand, is feeling great.  This is not a good combination.  Miracle of miracles, the kid actually took a nap today after school so I was able to pass out for a while, but I think I need about fourteen more hours of sleep and maybe a replacement head before I'll see any real improvement.  This isn't a continuation of last week's illness either-- this is an entirely new and fun disease that's making me miserable.  Joy of joys.

So, um, good night.  Bleagh.

~Jess

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Get a tuba. There's nothing more uplifting than live music. Storage problems? Forget about that! Brass instruments are beautiful, so you can keep it on display as room decor--sort of like an antique victrola. Bike riders in tiny apartments hang their bikes on the wall, and it looks like modern sculpture! Get a tuba! You won't regret it.

 
Blog Directory