Friday, January 17, 2014

In Which I Am Sick And A Good Sharer

I caught some sort of nasty bug and have been sick as a dog the last couple of days.  I basically spent every minute I wasn't doing something child related sleeping.  As a result my house now looks like a bomb went off inside it, but I'm at least on the mend.

Unfortunately, I was apparently generous with my germs and Connor is now coming down with the bug.  He had five seizures today, threw up a few times, and just seemed to be generally miserable.  He's finally down again after his latest round of nausea, so I'm headed to bed.  I'm still not fully recovered myself, and Eden's having her birthday party tomorrow so I'm going to have plenty to do.  Hopefully Eden doesn't come down with it too!

~Jess

No comments:

 
Blog Directory