Friday, January 10, 2014

In Which It's A Bit Gusty Out

We're having a pretty impressive wind storm right now; the trees are whipping around outside the house and knocking against the fence. I hope there's not too much damage done-- guess I'll see in the morning.  I'm making this fast because our power keeps flickering and I don't want to leave the computer on too long.

Connor is awake though, so I probably won't be going to bed any time soon.  The wind is loud enough to even keep him awake.

The cats are reacting to the storm by alternating between yowling and running around the house at top speed.  You'd be amazed at just how much noise a stampeding cat on a laminate floor can make!  I think Eden was asleep before the wind started though, so she's probably still out.  That kid can sleep through anything!

~Jess

No comments:

 
Blog Directory