Sunday, May 8, 2011

In Which It Is Very Late

It's currently about two in the morning and I just got home from a roller derby promo-- I had three today-- so I'm about ready to hit the sack.  The only reason I made it this long is because I consumed way too many Shirley Temples than was probably good for me and so I've been on a sugar high for most of the evening.  Gotta watch out for that grenadine-- it'll get you every time.

I am one wild and crazy chick.

Anyway, I've been told that Connor slept most of the day, which hopefully means that he'll be on the mend soon.  He didn't have any seizures again today, so I'm assuming he's over the worst of it.  The one thing I'm still really worried about is his cough, which seems to be moving into his chest.  I may end up taking him into the doctor's office this week just to get him checked out if this continues. 

There I am all dolled up earlier today for my promos: complete with red gel and "hair feathers," which are apparently the latest thing.  When the stylist asked me if I wanted feathers, I assumed she meant that she had a hair clip or something and I said sure.  She opened up a drawer and pulled out a pair of pliers.  Turns out they're feather hair extensions; since I'm not exactly up to date on fashion trends I had no idea.  At any rate I think they look kind of cool, though I don't know how they'll go with the stylish sweat pants and baggy t-shirt look I often sport. Oh well.

At any rate, like I said it's way past my bedtime, so I'll blog more tomorrow.  Good night!

~Jess

1 comment:

Julia O'C said...

I love the picture - you look awesome!!

Happy Mother's Day!

Hope Connor continues to heal.

 
Blog Directory