Sunday, December 26, 2010

In Which We Wish You A Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas, everybody!

Connor felt pretty under the weather today-- he slept for about eight hours and had a couple of seizures.  I think Christmas was just a little overwhelming for him.  But hopefully he'll feel a little better tomorrow; we'll try and take it easy so that he gets the chance to recover.

Despite Connor feeling poorly it was a lovely Christmas for us; right now I'm so stuffed with leftovers that I'm not sure I can move.  And I've still got enough chocolate to last me at least another week or so if I slow it down a little. 

Okay, maybe three days.  I'm eating a lot of chocolate.

Connor received a number of great gifts, including some clothes, a case for his iPad, and a number of books and toys.  I think the current favorite is the electronic drum kit, which makes a variety of extremely loud, interesting noises that will no doubt keep him well occupied once he's feeling better. 

And now I think I'm just about ready for bed.  It was a long day today for me, too!

~Jess

2 comments:

leah said...

Merry Christmas! And may Santa bring you some Advil for the drum set.

Here's to Connor recovering once the frantic pace of the holiday season calms down- have a peaceful week!

Julia O'C said...

Oh, I'm sorry about the seizures! But it sounds like a lovely holiday, regardless.

 
Blog Directory