Monday, June 13, 2011

In Which Connor Is Sick Again

Guess who's got a cold?

The little guy woke up this morning with his nose crusted shut.  I had to use a warm washrag to clean him up enough so that he could breathe again.  He had six seizures today and spent pretty much all the rest of his time curled up on my chest alternating between sleeping and using my shirt as a kleenex. 

So that was pretty much all I did today too, other than the short breaks I got when he napped in his bed instead.  He didn't go to school, obviously.  I like to think of myself as a generous person, but this is one situation where I'd be willing to bet the teacher would rather us not share. 

He's having trouble sleeping because he keeps snoring loud enough to wake himself up. 

It just seems like he can't catch a break recently!  Looking back on the past six months I'm not sure how many posts I've ended with "I hope he feels better soon," but it's been just one thing after another.  I guess sometimes that's the way it goes, but I'm really hoping that with the return of the warm weather his health will improve. 

Oh well.  I hope he feels better soon.

~Jess

1 comment:

Julia O'C said...

I feel like all of my comments lately have been some version of, "I hope Connor feels better soon!" But I really, really do!

Poor little guy. He needs a break from this.

 
Blog Directory