Saturday, November 19, 2011

In Which Connor Has A Down Day

Little guy had a rough day today; he had five seizures and spent quite a bit of time napping on the couch while I sewed away and watched him sleep.  He crashed around 7:30 and has been out like a light ever since.

Recently it's been hard to plan what we do with our days because we never know how little guy is going to be when he wakes up that morning.  Some days he's feeling great and we can go out and about, and other days he's completely wiped.  It's impossible to predict which it will be when he opens his eyes.  So I've learned to be really flexible in my daily planning, because I never know when he'll have a day like today and I'll be spending twelve hours sitting on the couch with a sad snuggle bunny.

Of course, Jeremy was home so I didn't have to do that today; we could split the snuggles so I could get some other things done.  It's been fantastic having him home-- we don't even have to do anything except enjoy each other's company.  I'll be sad when he goes back to work, though thankfully that won't be for another week.

In the meantime, I'll enjoy it while I can.  Hooray for vacations-- even if they're spent on the couch!

~Jess

No comments:

 
Blog Directory