Thursday, November 3, 2011

In Which Connor Has A Better Day

Today was much, much better than yesterday; looks like the little guy is on the mend!  He only had three seizures total today, and seemed to be in much better spirits.  So he went back to school today, and we were able to venture out of the house and run a few errands.

One of those errands was a trip to the post office to mail our latest care package to Ellen.  We're not sure exactly when she'll get it because we don't know if the postal system is running over there right now or not due to the flooding, which is expected to remain an emergency situation for several more weeks.  Over 400 deaths in Thailand have now been attributed to the flooding, and the hazards won't stop once the water recedes.  So far as we know our daughter is still safe, but please continue to keep our girl and the thousands of other children like her throughout the country in your thoughts and prayers. 

My leg feels a whole heck of a lot better today; I went over to Joanna's house this evening and she gave me a massage, which really helped.  Apparently I'd also somehow subluxed my left shoulder, which was, um, felt less than pleasant when she worked on it.  But it feels much better now too, so that's good.  I think I need to go get a massage more often; I'm falling to pieces!

~Jess

No comments:

 
Blog Directory