Friday, November 4, 2011

In Which Connor Is Back To His Old Self And I Prepare For A Road Trip

This will be a short post, because I've got to get to bed.  I need to be up bright and early tomorrow morning for yet another road trip!  I'm headed back down to Oregon for another bout; the third in as many weeks.  This time my roller derby team, the Trampires, is making the trip to Albany to face off against the Sick Town Derby Dames.  It's going to be so much fun! 

I feel comfortable leaving the little guy because Connor thankfully had a grand total of zero seizures today, and was back to his old sprightly self.  I'm so relieved!  Hopefully Jer and the little guy will have a quiet weekend while I'm away.  This will be my last bout that's out of town for a while, so after this my schedule won't be quite so crazy. 

I'm going to try to blog after the bout tomorrow night, but if I don't get the chance to I hope all of you have a fantastic Saturday!

~Jess

No comments:

 
Blog Directory