Sunday, December 11, 2011

In Which Connor Is Back To His Usual Antics

It's pretty late right now and I'm tired, so this is going to be a short blog post.  Not that I'll actually be going to bed; Connor feels well enough now that he's decided to resume his glorious sleeping habits, so he's currently singing to himself in his room.  He's also making what we call his "Silent Raptor Of Doom" noise.  Basically it's an airy hiss-- kind of like if a velociraptor was roaring at you very, very quietly.  It's one of his favorite noises to make.

Anyway, we'll see what he looks like tomorrow, but I'm fairly sure I'll be sending him back to school, which I'm sure he will be pretty excited about.  Connor absolutely loves school, so he always gets antsy when he's on the mend and still isn't allowed to go.  Of course winter break is coming up really quickly, but at least we're going to get him back in for more than one day between Christmas and Thanksgiving.

Speaking of the holidays-- at some point this week we plan to take Connor out to view the drive-through light park near our town.  It's the largest Christmas light show in the Pacific Northwest, with two miles worth of lights, and Connor goes absolutely nuts over it.  It's one of his favorite things to do during the season.  We try and go on a weekday because the wait to get into the park on the weekends is pretty insane.  I'll let you all know how it goes.

So I'm going to go sit in bed now and telepathically will my child to sleep.  I've tried just about everything else, so it can't hurt, right?

~Jess

No comments:

 
Blog Directory