Tuesday, October 16, 2012

In Which Connor Is A Night Owl

Last night Connor decided to stay up until the wee hours, and then for some reason he didn't feel like getting out of bed this morning.  Surprise surprise.  I think he's putting us through training in preparation for having a teenager. 

I hauled him out of bed and off to school anyway.  While he was there, a friend and I took a trip down to the gigantic bead store south of my town.  We spent about two hours in the store and didn't get lost and die of starvation or anything-- though I did bleed on their floor a bit.  I accidentally dropped a glass ornament on the floor and managed to cut my finger picking up the pieces.  Luckily the cut was extremely minor-- I didn't even realize I was bleeding until I saw some on the ornament.  Oh well-- otherwise we had fun!

I'd hoped to take Connor out to the pumpkin patch this afternoon,  but he conked out in the car on the way home from school so I canceled his play date.  He didn't sleep for very long though, and now it looks like he's planning to stay up late again.  Seriously, I don't know how that kid does it.

Hooray for night nursing! 

~Jess

No comments:

 
Blog Directory