Tuesday, October 2, 2012

In Which Not Much Happens

Connor had a bit of a rough night; he woke up crying and then only wanted to sleep lying on me.  So we cuddled in one of the library chairs until our night nurse got here, and then he finally went back to bed. 

He had a tiny seizure yesterday morning but did all right today, so I'm not sure if he just had a nightmare or isn't feeling good.  When he got home from school he crashed and slept until nearly seven, and then he fell back asleep again at half past eight.  If he's not sick, maybe he's having a growth spurt or something-- who knows? 

He did go to school today, and he apparently had a pretty good day.  So I'll just keep an eye on him over the next few days and we'll see whether or not I need to take him in and get him checked out.

I spent a couple of hours practicing my Thai while Connor was in school, and then I took a nice long nap.  After that I spent a while doing chores around the house and running errands.  All in all it was a pretty quiet day.

~Jess

No comments:

 
Blog Directory