Tuesday, October 23, 2012

In Which We Go Out And About

I spent pretty much the whole day out and about today-- I had a lot of errands to run and we were almost out of groceries.  It's amazing how quickly I run out of things when I skip a shopping day or two!  I also hit the post office, the park, the pharmacy and spent some time trying to study my Thai too.  Then Connor needed some more winter gear, so after school was over we spent some time shopping and didn't get back until evening.  So it was a busy day!

We got a letter in the mail from the US Embassy in Thailand letting us know they'd received all our paperwork and would be processing it over the next few weeks.  We've got a reference number for Ellen's case now, so if we need to we can check the progress of our case.  We've got a little less than seven weeks before we leave, so hopefully we'll hear something soon!  It's so exciting to realize that in less than two months we'll be in Thailand!

~Jess

No comments:

 
Blog Directory