Saturday, August 18, 2012

In Which My Sister Visits

My sister is here!

Connor wasn't sure he was too excited about Aunt Mary being here, until he discovered that there were presents.  Then suddenly he was okay with her being here.  Never underestimate the power of a good bribe.

That doesn't mean he plans to sleep tonight, though.  Currently it's well past 11:00pm and he's still going strong.  At least our night nurse is back tomorrow and I can get some shut eye.  The weather has cooled down and so we don't have to worry about that, which means we can spend all our time enjoying ourselves.

We're going to have all sorts of fun this week, and I'm so happy Mary is here! 

~Jess

2 comments:

Julia O'C said...

I'm happy Mary is there, too!! I hope you ladies have a blast!!

Mary Cyrus said...

Thanks Julia! There is much blast-having going down, for sure. :)

 
Blog Directory