Tuesday, September 20, 2011

In Which There Is Much Rejoicing

So Connor had a couple of seizures today, and I got to hang out with my awesome brother and nephew some more, and some other stuff happened too but this blog has been interrupted for a very important bulletin:

My child is ASLEEP RIGHT NOW!!!!! 

I would do a happy dance of joy but after five straight days of near-dawn bedtimes I'm pretty sure I'm too exhausted for that.  So guess what I'm going to go do right now?  Here's a hint for you: it's the opposite of being awake.

Good night!

~Jess

3 comments:

Julia said...

Yippeee!!! I hope you got a full night's sleep. I'll have to try that chant thing more often, since it seemed to be far more effective than I could have reasonably hoped.

Julia O'C said...

Oh, sleep! :)

leah said...

Oh, thank goodness! Get some much needed rest before you start hallucinating about velociraptors!

 
Blog Directory