Wednesday, May 2, 2012

In Which Both Of The Boys Are Feeling Under The Weather

So now both of my guys are sick; Jeremy started feeling under the weather at work today and ended up coming home early.  Connor had seven seizures today and spent most of his time curled up on my chest while Jer snoozed in our bedroom.  I feel fine, though I haven't left the house in two days and have run dangerously low on chocolate.

Connor perked up later in the evening; his fever had disappeared by bedtime and now that he's supposed to be sleeping he's depressingly loud and chipper.  I have the feeling that tonight will be a late night for me.  Luckily we've got our home nursing starting up soon! 

~Jess

1 comment:

Julia said...

Chocolate can be ordered online, from the comfort of your home. Overnight delivery is pricey but in an emergency, you do what you have to do.

 
Blog Directory